Friday, December 21, 2007

Bacon Flowchart


I'm not sure who created this flowchart, but it's obviously the work of a genius. It reinforces the simple concept that all hungry thoughts lead to bacon.

Maybe it was created by this guy who came up with a unified theory of bacon which goes something like this:

I. Every food product perseveres in its state of being delicious or of not being delicious, except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by bacon impressed.

II. The rate of change of deliciousness of a food product is proportional to the resultant bacon acting on the food and is in the same direction as the bacon vector.

III. When the food product acted upon by bacon is of cheese persuasion, the deliciousness of the acting bacon force is increased with a rate of change proportional to the cheese force.

Now I have no idea what that all means because I sucked at science and math, but whatever he said, it sure sounds cool.

1 comment:

ryptide said...

Hey there!

I'm not responsible for the flowchart, but I'm glad you liked my Unified Theory of Bacon!